[webproducers] [PLUG] Boston CHI UX Seminars

  • From: Jared Spool <jspool@xxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 23:27:49 -0500

[Apologies for any duplication]

Here in the Boston area, we’ve got some great UX talent. Folks like
Chauncey Wilson, Deb Mayhew, Mary Beth Rettger, Lynn Cherny, and Lisa
Neal Gautieri have been working in the business for many years,
developing and refining their practices. And now you can have a chance
to learn from them.

On January 23, the Boston CHI chapter will host six full-day seminars
on a variety of great user experience topics. There sessions range
from UI nuts & bolts to online health care to usability tools &
techniques. Lots of great stuff here.

You can find out details about the sessions, instructors, and the very
reasonable price for access to all this great information. This is a
great opportunity to really boost your UX knowledge and skills.

Boston CHI Workshops: http://cli.gs/GraM48

Jared M. Spool
User Interface Engineering
510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
e: jspool@xxxxxxx p: +1 978 327 5561
http://uie.com  Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks  Twitter: jmspool
page_id=9

Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal
information if you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation
e-mail)