[webproducers] New Contact Info

  • From: Andrew Walter <Andrew.Walter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 04:00:19 -0800

I will be out of the office starting  12/22/2006 and will not return until
12/31/2007.

I am no longer with Ogilvy. Please note my new contact information:
drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For all Ogilvy San Francisco related matters please contact Mark Yesayian
at mark.yesayian@xxxxxxxxxxx

Best,

Andrew

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message
(or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy
or deliver this message to anyone. In such case,
you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Please advise immediately if you or your
employer does not consent to email or messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of the sender's company shall be

Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal information (e.g. address and
telephone numbers) if
you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html