[webproducers] Re: Interactive agencies

  • From: "robb hecht" <robb.hecht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:42:32 -0500

George,
I forwarded your query to a few interactive freelancer type friends of mine.
One, Todd Schechter, should be in touch. Big fan of Men's Health magazine.
Great online product and emails you have.
Regards,
Robb Hecht

--

name: robb hecht
cell: (917) 257-3523
vonage: (212) 481-9630
aol im: robbjhecht

-- Type: application/pdf
-- File: 60 Tips for Successful Web 2.0 Branding.pdf