[webproducers] Re: Freelance web design

  • From: Grant Larimer <grant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 19:19:34 -0400

Dear Ruth,

I am writing in response to your request for a freelance web designer.
I am very interested in pursuing this opportunity and I can bring the
following credentials to your project:

- INDUSTRIES: Financial Services, Consumer Package Goods, Energy,
Government and Education.

- ENTERPRISE STRATEGY: Assist organizations in identifying short and
long term internet strategies that support the enterprise objectives and
the user expectations.

- INFORMATION ARCHITECTURE: Identify user objectives and behavior
patterns and develop logical site structures and process flows that
optimize the user experience on the site.

- ENTERPRISE APPLICATION INTEGRATION: Determine an organization's
existing capabilities and identify technologies that are appropriate to
the organization's goals and existing infrastructure.

- SITE DEVELOPMENT: Develop sites and applications using a variety of
front and back-end technologies including HTML, DHTML, CSS, JavaScript,
Java, ASP, XML, vXML, WML, Oracle and SQL Server.

Examples of sites where I have been actively involved in front and
back-end development include www.mastercard.com, www.maybelline.com,
www.jti.com and www.balancebar.com.

I have attached my resume in Microsoft Word format.  If you have any
problems opening it, please contact me.  Though my resume is quite
detailed, I believe a personal interview would give you a clearer
picture of the value I bring to the industries I have worked with.
Could we arrange a meeting?  Please do not hesitate to contact me at
646-279-3426.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Grant Larimer
646.279.3426
grant@xxxxxxxxxxxx