[webproducers] Freelance Opportunity

  • From: "John Carles" <jcarles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:35:24 -0500

We are looking for someone to manage online marketing projects on a contract
basis.

Job description:
-       Recommend functional enhancements to existing web sites
-       Interface with web developers and designers to implement new
creative
-       Ongoing project management and reporting of site enhancements and
changes
-       Day-to-day management of website updates

Skills needed:
-       Excellent communications skills
-       Experience working with and guiding creative personnel
-       Experience translating business requirements to technical staff
-       Hands-on design and/or Information architecture experience a
definite plus

Term:
 - 3-4 months

Verio is an NTT communications Company and the leading global provider of
Web hosting services.

Please send all inquiries to jcarles@xxxxxxxxx