[webproducers] Executive Producer Position

  • From: "Kevin Flood" <kflood@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:26:27 -0400

We are looking for an Executive Producer to help us develop an online game and
community site. We are in san Francisco. If anyone is interested in learning
more about the position please contact me. The job description is listed below.
Sincerely,

Kevin Flood

Betzip.com is a fast growing San Francisco based online game site that is
looking for a qualified Executive Producer to assist the company in the
development of new web applications. We intend to capitalize on the popularity
of our business by adding a range of new services and games. We are looking for
an Executive Producer who can help us grow our business through the
introduction of clever and interesting web content.

Executive Producer - Transform business requirements and creative ideas into
industry changing Internet applications. Work with executives, product managers
and development staff to produce comprehensive product specifications. Document
and communicate those specifications to designers and engineers using product
development methods such as use cases and storyboards. Once the product
specification is understood manage the development of the product through the
development cycle and into production. Post launch of the product assess the
effectiveness of the application and suggest changes to optimize the
application.

Qualifications:

*       5 to 7 years producing web applications for consumer facing web
businesses.
*       Proven success with projects requiring the development of 100 web pages
or more. .
*       Optimizing registration paths for consumer facing e-commerce sites.
*       Startup company experience
*       Working with executives from various disciplines defining core product
features required to launch initial business. .
*       Graphic design skills, management of graphic designers or designing
user interfaces for consumer facing web sites. .
*       Strong product specification skills with ability to generate use-cases
and/or storyboards. .
*       Experience using and or implementing standard web tracking tools such
as web trends, Omniture, etc.
*       Experience managing interdisciplinary web development projects.
Preferably using a formal development methodology as a guide.
*       Familiar with the challenges of startup environments and capable of
setting up development processes and procedures appropriate for the business
environment. .
*       The ability to accurately establish dates for project deliverables.
*       Excellent communication skills including listening comprehension,
writing skills and organization skills. .
*       University degree in design and or business administration. .
*       Candidate should have a working knowledge of HTML, Flash, Illustrator,
Photoshop, etc.

Kevin Flood
kflood@xxxxxxxxxx
m-415-377-4785
o-415-503-4321

Getting too many messages from the list? Consider digest mode.