[webproducers] Re: Cheap DSL?

  • From: "Laura Allen" <laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:05:52 -0400

Well, for me it was the fact that I placed my order online with Verizon
after they sent me a special post card offering me a great deal. I waited
and waited for my modem to arrive, but apparently they don't service my area
yet, or they lost my order or whatever. Long story short, Verizon can barely
handle my basic phone service, I can't trust them with mission critical DSL
issues. We are currently in the process of getting Bway as well. I promise
to let the list know how it goes. :)