[webproducers] Re: CSS intro class

  • From: "Anthony P. Staiano" <staiano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:52:22 -0400 (EDT)

Ruthie,

I have been a web developer/programmer for 10+ years.  I have taught
classes in css/js/xhtml at the New School, done group training for
creative departments at places like WNYC, and taught one-on-one sessions.

What type of CSS classes are you looking for?  How many hours of
instruction were you thinking, over how long a time period?  I would be
happy to teach you one-on-one or in a group if other people are
interested.

Regards,
Anthony

ps- I am not totally sure if it is appropriate to respond in this manner,
if not I am sorry.