[webproducers] Adobe/.Macromedia: Demand a Roadmap

  • From: Michael James Pinto <michaeljamespinto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:14:35 -0700 (PDT)

As a customer of both companies it's wrong that that
they can't provide a simple product roadmap.

As customers we shouldn't have to guess if program
X or Y will be killed off or merged. If Adobe can't
do this, how will they ever sell enterprise
level software?

If you can aquire a company for a few billion dollars,
you should have plans for you key product lines in place,
and this should be shared with your customers who
have invested not just in purchasing the software,
but in training and support.

So I would ask that any of you who buy in quantity from
both companies (on a scale where you have a sales rep)
to ask Adobe for a public product line roadmap.

Please feel free to pass this on to any IT manager
that you know who buys Adobe/Macromedia products...

Thanks,

Michael Pinto
Very Memorable Design
www.vm.com

P.S. Support our troops by stopping the GI tax:
http://ga4.org/campaign/gi_tax

Michael James Pinto
Interactive Media Pioneer & Low-Budget Renaissance Man
http://www.vm.com | http://www.anime.com

Please join my Arts & Tech list:

The WPO list is a public discussion forum with a public web archive linked at
www.WebProducers.org.