[webproducers] Academic Hosting/Shopping Pricing

  • From: "R. M. Cartelli" <rapid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 21:53:12 -0400

Hello All...
I am teaching several e-business/commerce (EBC) courses in the e-Business
Management program at at Champlain College.  I would like to arrange for site
hosting and full-featured shopping cart services for my students, especially
for students in the Retail Internet Business (B2C) course.  I have been trying
to track down a reliable organization that would be willing to provide services
at no or low cost to a handful of students in exchange for thoughtful feedback
at the end of the semester.  This would be for academic purposes only and
students would be expected to pay for any ongoing services once the semester
has ended.

I am open suggestions.

Thanks,
Robert

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail  info at webproducers dot org