[webproducers] ACME Irregulars No Agenda Social Club's next meeting.

  • From: Lydia Sugarman <thegoodegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: localcell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wwwas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:08:09 -0400

That time is rolling around again and already, many people have asked
what's the exact date.  Well,  the next ACME gathering is Thursday,
September 26th.  All other details remain the same.

Acme Bar & Grill
Great Jones Street, just off Lafayette.
6:30 PM-10:30 PM
$3 Hurricanes, 1/2 price appetizers at the bar all night.

This is a great social event as well as a good networking opportunity,
as many will attest.  It's laid back, relaxed, conducive to getting to
know the people behind the email addresses. (Should we have name tags w/
email addresses?)

The original intent was to offer an opportunity to put faces to emails
and as a prelude to SPFridays.  So, for those of you who are planning to
take advantage of promoting something, do yourself and favor and come
out on Thursday to lay some solid foundations for success over a lethal
Hurricane.

Please spread the word to those who might not be on this list.

See you there!

Lydia Sugarman

P.S.  I might tell you what Private Label InterActive is exactly and
what we do!
--
Managing Principal
Private Label InterActive