[wdmaudiodev] Re: how to send PCM data to OS?

  • From: Dang XiaoHui <dangxhfromuestc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:33:36 +0800

Thanks, Tim.

Since the media data is received and decoded in kernel mode, I thought it
would be much easier if there is a mechanism to send the PCM data to win7 in
kernel mode. If mechanism doesn't exist, I will use a user mode application
to read data from driver and then send it to os.

Btw, my MSVAD could be the default audio endpoint if user choose it to be.
In that circumstance, PCM data would be read by a application from my
driver, then sent to os, and os will send it back to my driver. - -!

--
Danny