[wdmaudiodev] Miniport Driver: DPC Problem

  • From: "Chinmay Mahata" <chinmay.mahata@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 20:08:39 +0530

Dear All,

  In the miniport driver ISR we are successfully registering the DPC
by calling portwavepci Notify() procedure with the ServiceGroup
created in the stream class of a set of input & output devices.

But the miniportstream Service() routine (DPC) of the driver is
getting called for few of the devices. And for few of the devices the
Service() routine is NOT getting called.

Please let me know your comments and suggestions to figure out the
problem. What could be the possible reasons of this kind of problem
i.e., Service routine (or the DPC) is not getting called even after it
is successfully registered!!!.

Please do help me by sending your suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

--Chinmay