[wdmaudiodev] KsCreateFilterFactory

  • From: Guenter Hildebrandt <G.Hildebrandt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 09:22:37 +0200

Hi,

I'm developing a driver following MS AVS model. I want to create a filter factory dynamically using the function KsCreateFilterFactory.
If I call the function KsCreateFilterFactory in the context of PnPStartDevice everything works fine. If I make the same call in the context of a user mode dispatch context the call to KsCreateFilterFactory retunns success as well but no filter is visible in KsStudio.

Can anybody explain why this function behaves so different if it is called in diffrent contexts or at diffrent points of time.

Thank's

Guenter