[wdmaudiodev] Re: Kernel streaming question

  • From: Pallavi Joshi <pallavi.v.joshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:46:00 -0700

Yes, the data format is supported by my USB.

I think I understand what you mean by data starving and that is what is
happening in my case. I am not sending multiple buffers. I do not have any
timer callbacks. I don't know much about them!

I will try and figure out how to do this timer stuff. So I need a timer
callback to tell my output device that the data is ready to be sent?

Thanks a lot for pointing it out.

Regards,
Pallavi

--