[wdmaudiodev] Re: IDL file for AE_CURRENT_POSITION structure

  • From: Frank Yerrace <Frank.Yerrace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:55:33 +0000

Audioengineendpoint.idl will be in the final SDK for Windows 7. However, I
believe there should hardly ever be a need to use the AE_CURRENT_POSITION
structure, though, since it is related to Terminal Server. Do you mind saying
why you need this?

There are some minor audio header corrections between Beta and final release.
So if you are trying to get this definition just to make your code build but
are not actually using this structure, then hopefully your problem will go away
when you move to the final SDK.

Frank Yerrace
Microsoft Corporation