[wdmaudiodev] How to pend a KSPropertyRequest?

  • From: "KS" <wakeup1504@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 03:28:17 +0800

Hi,

I'm trying to pend a KSPropertyRequest and complete it at a later stage
using the PCCompletePendingPropertyRequest call. According to documentation,
all I need to do is to complete the request with STATUS_PENDING, store the
pointer to the request, and later pass the pointer to the
PCCompletePendingPropertyRequest call.  However, when I make the call, I get
a BSOD for Multiple IRP Complete Request. It seems like the request has been
completed. Anyone can advise me on how to properly pend a PropertyRequest?
Thanks

KS