[wdmaudiodev] Re: AW: asio2ks development?

  • From: Waldemar Haszlakiewicz <waldemar.haszlakiewicz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdm <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:46:20 +0200

I was already thinking the worst has happened.
Nice to hear that everything is still ok.

Peace
Waldemar

w> Hi,

w> unfortunately I have been VERY busy with my development-
w> activities at work which only left very little time for
w> this "private" project. Hopefully this will end shortly
w> after "Systems" fair in Munich in 2.5 weeks.

w> There are still some minor issues to fix, mainly concerned
w> with application-interop and some additional stuff like
w> direct-monitoring I'd like to integrate. As soon as this
w> is done, there will be an official release.

w> There are already some interested parties which would
w> like to distribute this software - so stay tuned for
w> announcements on the asio2ks homepage.

w> Tobias

w> WDMAUDIODEV addresses:
w> Post message: mailto:wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
w> Subscribe:    mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe