[Westchurch Ramblings] Treasury Magazine

  • From: Lynley Read <lsread@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wc-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 22:22:42 +1200

Hi Folks!

This email is to let you know that if you want to subscribe to this magazine we can do this as a group at a discounted rate.

"The Treasury" is a magazine that has missionary news and thought-provoking articles with a focus on people associated with the Open Brethren Churches in New Zealand ( Westchurch's roots).

Some Westchurch people have featured - particularly as contributors ( e.g. Walter & Gillian Raymond, Margaret Young, John George and Martin Visser).

It's published 11 times a year. The normal annual sub is $35.50, however it's available at $29 as part of a group order. This would involve one person receiving the magazines and distributing them. ( I'm happy to do this.)

If you are interested in receiving "The Treasury" in this way, please contact me at lsread@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Lynley

Sent from Westchurch Ramblings List.