[Westchurch Ramblings] Re: An Invitation

  • From: Lawrence Allpress <navpressnz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wc-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:55:34 +1200

Appreciate the invite - unfortunately will be in Auckland that week - great thing to celebrate and a great idea - congrats to you both, well done .!

Cheers
Lawrence and Jeanette

On 20/07/2010 5:59 p.m., Kerry Mayes wrote:
Dear All

It's our 25th Wedding Anniversary on the 10th of August. We plan to celebrate the enormous achievement that this represents with a low key party and you are all invited.

Details:

Where: 8 Melton Park Lane, West Melton
When: 7pm, 7th August 2010 (Saturday)
What to bring: A bottle of drink or a plate of finger food to share. (no presents - and if you've traveled any distance to get here don't even bother with that).

God bless
Wendy and Kerry.

--
NavPress NZ