[The-L] Yesterday's 9-11 Democracy Now! shared..

  • From: Jonathan Mark <flybynews@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: warwicklist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 09:58:45 -0400 (EDT)

Yesterday on September 11 these important segments on Democracy Now! were also
posted under Critical News and Events at FlybyNews.com - fyi.. current events
in part created from the destabilizing events of September 11, 2001 that many
realize were a military false flag operation.
In Victory for Obama and "Stinging Defeat" for
Israel Lobby, Iran Nuclear Deal Survives Senate Vote
http://www.democracynow.org/…/in_victory_for_obama_stinging…

Military Curfews, Firebombings, Airstrikes & Shattered
Peace Deal: Is Turkey on Brink of Civil War?
http://www.democracynow.org/…/military_curfews_firebombings…

"I Saw with My Own Eyes That They Killed People":
Afghan Speaks Out as U.S. Reopens War Crimes Probe
http://www.democracynow.org/2015/9/11/i_saw_with_my_own_eyes
--

News Fit to Transmit in the Post Cassini Flyby Era

= = = www. FlybyNews.com = = =

the subject. To manage your subscription go to
www.freelists.org/webpage/warwicklist If all else fails write to
warwicklist-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.