[WADNet Post] WADNet Post Blog Update

  • From: WADNet Post Editor <wadneteditor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WADNet Post Blog <wadnetpost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:22:00 -0500

WADNET POST BLOG UPDATED
--  WADNet Post Blog Updated
--  TIME TO MOVE!
--  NO WADNet Post Next Week
WADNet Post Blog Updated

The WADNet Post Blog was updated this week. Visit http://www.wi-deaf.org/wadnetpost to see the latest news.

UPDATES THIS WEEK

APRIL 20, 2009
OPEN CAPTIONED UPDATE
INTERPRETER/EDUCATOR UPDATES
SPECIAL NOTICE
SPORTS NEWS
TRAVEL NEWS
WSD NEWS
WAD NEWS

I will add more updates tonight.

TIME TO MOVE!

IMPORTANT:
To continue receiving WADNet Post Blog updates, you have to unsubscribe from the old list and subscribe to the new one. Why? The new list will automatically send alerts to you in email when the WADNet Post Blog is updated. And, you can choose which posts you want to get news about! Follow these steps to make the switch.

The switch takes three steps:

STEP 2*: CONFIRM your subscription. You will get an email letting you know you subscribed. To complete your subscription, click the link in the email to add your email address to the new list. If you don't see the email in your inbox, check your junk/bulk mail/spam folder and see if it is there. You HAVE TO do this step or you will not be added to the new list.

*IMPORTANT - If you don’t do this, your move will not be complete! I cannot force the system to add your email address - this is an important security feature to prevent other people from using your email address to subscribe.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS?
While I can move email addresses from the old list to the new one, I cannot confirm your email addresses on the new list because I cannot get into your email to confirm. This protects your privacy and lets me know you want to get the updates.

NO WADNet Post Next Week

The WADNet Post Editor will be out of town the week of April 26-May 2. There will be no WADNet Post Blog updates next week.

I will update the WADNet Post Blog the week of May 4.

(Contributed by: Leslie Riggs, WADNet Post Editor)

field.

Then

2) SUBSCRIBE to the WADNet Post by sending an email from your NEW email address
to wadnetpost-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.

TO SUBMIT ARTICLES for WADNet Posts, send an email with the information to
wadneteditor@xxxxxxxxxxx by 7pm CST Sunday night.  WADNet Posts generally go
out on Monday and/or Tuesday evenings each week.  Special Postings will be made
when there is an urgent need and on a case-by-case basis.  Please contact the
WADNet Post Editor if you have any questions.

TO RECEIVE WADNET POST IN DIGEST MODE:
To start receiving WADNet Posts in digest mode, simply send an email to wadnetpost-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
"set digest" in the subject line.  Leave the body of the email blank.  You should get a
confirmation saying "set digest" and "Flag successfully set".  After that, you will start
receiving WADNet Post in digest instead of separate emails for each post.

TO STOP DIGEST AND GO BACK TO NORMAL EMAIL:
Send an email to wadnetpost-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unset digest" in the subject line.  Leave
the body of the email blank.  You will get a confirmation showing "unset digest" and "Flag
successfully set".  And you'll go back to receiving normal emails from WADNet Post.

TO GO ON VACATION:
To set your WADNet Post subscription status to "vacation mode", simply send an email to
wadnetpost-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "set vacation" in the subject line.  Leave the body of the email blank.
 You should get a confirmation saying "set vacation" and "Flag successfully set".  The system will
stop sending you email.

TO CHANGE BACK FROM VACATION MODE:
To set your WADNet Post subscription status back to normal, simply send an email to
wadnetpost-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unset vacation" in the subject line.  Leave the
body of the email blank.  You should get a confirmation saying something like "Flag
successfully set".  The system will start sending you email again as normal.

TO UNSUBSCRIBE from the WADNet Post, send an email to
wadnetpost-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

Please visit our website at http://www.wi-deaf.org for the latest information
and events.  Also, please visit our website at http://www.wi-deaf.org if you
wish to become a member of WAD.