[WADNet Post] May 23, 2006: Western Wisconsin Area News

  • From: WADNet Post Editor <wadneteditor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wadnetpost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 23:37:11 -0500

WESTERN WISCONSIN AREA NEWS
   --  Aug 12: LaCrosse Social Deaf Club Picnic
   --  La Crosse Social Deaf Club: Appeal
Aug 12: LaCrosse Social Deaf Club Picnic

Lacrosse Social Deaf Club will have picnic on Aug 12th

When:   August 12, 2006
Where: Copeland Park
           Copeland Park Drive
           La Crosse, WI
Time:    Noon ~ 8pm
Admission:
          Adults ~ $5.00
          Senior Citizen ~ $4.50
          Kids age 11-17 ~ $3.00
          Under age 11 ~ Free

Please bring your own lawn chairs.
We provide meats, buns, soda, & water.
Please pass your dish to share.

Contact : AndersonJ500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   (Contributed by: Jean Anderson, WADNet Reader)

La Crosse Social Deaf Club: Appeal

La Crosse Social Deaf Club
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Email: andersonj500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DIAL Relay 711, ask for Jean at 608 787 5292
TTY: 608 787 5292

_________________________________________________ To Whom It May Concern:

I am a representative of the La Crosse Social Deaf Club and we are seeking donations for Our Fourth Annual Picnic, which is going to be held of Copeland Park on August 12, 2006. We appreciate any support or donation that you could provide to our organization. We are seeking donations that will be used for Door Prizes; Gift Certificates or products or financial donations to support our club.

We appreciate any support that you can offer and we hope you can join us at our picnic.

Thank you for your support!!

Sincerely,

Jean Anderson, President
La Crosse Social Deaf Club

   (Contributed by: Jean Anderson, La Crosse Social Deaf Club)

Then

2) SUBSCRIBE to the WADNet Post by sending an email from your NEW email address
to wadnetpost-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.

TO SUBMIT ARTICLES for WADNet Posts, send an email with the information to
wadneteditor@xxxxxxxxxxx by 7pm CST Sunday night.  WADNet Posts generally go
out on Monday and/or Tuesday evenings each week.  Special Postings will be made
when there is an urgent need and on a case-by-case basis.  Please contact the
WADNet Post Editor if you have any questions.

TO UNSUBSCRIBE from the WADNet Post, send an email to
wadnetpost-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

Please visit our website at http://www.wi-deaf.org for the latest information
and events.  Also, please visit our website at http://www.wi-deaf.org if you
wish to become a member of WAD.