[WADNet Post] May 22, 2006: DAW Festival 2006 Update

  • From: WADNet Post Editor <wadneteditor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wadnetpost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:34:07 -0500

DAW FESTIVAL 2006 UPDATE
   --  DAW Festival 2006 NEWS and MOOOOOOS
DAW FESTIVAL 2006 NEWS and MOOOOOOS

DAW Festival 2006 thanks our latest Moo Boosters: Linda Huffer and Tracy Vetter! They both received two coupons for free, BIG scoops of yummy Culver's ice cream custard. It's not too late for you to get some, too! Go to www.dawfestival.org and become a Moo Booster. If you donate $20.00 or more, you will get Culver's coupons in the mail, plus, your donation is tax-deductible.

The DAW Festival website has been recently updated. You can Look! Look! at the names of all Moo Booster supporters.

We welcome Text-messaging vendors and service providers; Relay providers; Community services and resource organizations; Deaf artists and performers; Sign language product vendors; Schools, colleges, and university recruiters; Audiology equipment vendors; Visual home safety product vendors; and exhibitors or vendors promoting goods and services relavant to the Deaf, Deaf-Blind, and hard of hearing community and the festival. Sponsorship opportunities are still available!

DAW Festival 2006 is our region's kick-off for national Deaf Awareness Week on Saturday, September 23 at Wisconsin State Fair Park Expo Center. See you there!

   (Contributed by Amy Free, DAW Festival Committee)

IF YOU ARE CHANGING EMAIL ADDRESSES, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE TWO STEPS:

Then

2) SUBSCRIBE to the WADNet Post by sending an email from your NEW email address
to wadnetpost-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.

TO SUBMIT ARTICLES for WADNet Posts, send an email with the information to
wadneteditor@xxxxxxxxxxx by 7pm CST Sunday night.  WADNet Posts generally go
out on Monday and/or Tuesday evenings each week.  Special Postings will be made
when there is an urgent need and on a case-by-case basis.  Please contact the
WADNet Post Editor if you have any questions.

TO UNSUBSCRIBE from the WADNet Post, send an email to
wadnetpost-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

Please visit our website at http://www.wi-deaf.org for the latest information
and events.  Also, please visit our website at http://www.wi-deaf.org if you
wish to become a member of WAD.