[vvcconference] Next meeting on Google Hangout

  • From: Gabriel G Beal <gbeal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "vvcconference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vvcconference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 20:21:03 +0000

Hey conference committee-

I just scheduled our next meeting for Thursday May 16th @ 10AM EST.  You should
have received an invitation via Google+.  If you didn't, let me know.

We're going to discuss and possibly cement the draft agenda for the conference,
which I've attached to this email (it hasn't changed since last time I sent it
out though).

Gabriel Beal
VetView Support & Operations Manager
College of Veterinary Medicine