[vvcconference] Re: Meeting today

  • From: Gabriel G Beal <gbeal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "vvcconference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vvcconference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:53:04 +0000

Eric-

Sorry to hear about the sick kid; I've had to spend a good chunk of time home
with my kids due to their getting the flue recently.

Thanks for providing me with this info. I'll present it to the group on your
behalf. Thanks,

Gabriel Beal
VetView Support & Operations Manager
College of Veterinary Medicine