[vvcconference] Re: Conference Agenda and Attendance Estimates

  • From: Gabriel G Beal <gbeal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "vvcconference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vvcconference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 15:13:43 +0000

Yes.  We'll need to decide on specific topics within the broad sections you
defined, but we'll commit to keeping the specifics in theme and relevant to the
broad topics.

Gabriel Beal
VetView Support & Operations Manager
College of Veterinary Medicine
University of Georgia
support@xxxxxxxxxxx
(706)538-3637 Office
(706)202-6745 Cell

On 2013-05-16, at 10:40, Gabriel G Beal wrote:

Hello all-

We met earlier today to discuss the agenda and we've decided to commit to
general outline of the draft.  By having large chunks of time dedicated to
pharmacy, medical records, and accounting, we can make it easier to justify
VetView schools sending domain experts in those areas.

Also, I'd like to remind everyone to get your best guess for attendance numbers
to Russell. He needs those number as soon as possible and no later than next
week.

Gabriel Beal
VetView Support & Operations Manager
College of Veterinary Medicine