[vulcantraining] VNT News #1c

  • From: "Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vulcantraining@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:26:47 +0200

Vulcan Training Info

Hello everybody,
sorry guys if this hits you more than once. I'm just trying to find out with
the
support staff at freelists.org why I don't get any feedback on the success
of the post.
Feel free to send me any complaints or reports (positive or negative) to
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for your patience
Dieter

Hello everybody,
this is the first issue of this newsletter type of email. The reason why
you're on this is that you most probably bought VNT CD or attended last
year's VODC or DevShare. If you're not a native English you may ask yourself
why this comes as an English version. The reason for this is there's
worldwide audience for this. For that same reason VNT homepage is in English
only. If you missed the announcement of this homepage go and see what VNT CD
is all about: www.vnt.vulcandotnet.de

Unfortunately, the VNT forum announced there is still in maintainance mode,
but it will be opened shortly (before DevShare)

The translation of the 300 pages text is in progress. And I'm doing
everything I can to have this completed before DevShare.

I plan to have a new infos out once or twice a month. The next one will be
out before DevShare

Dieter Crispien
VNT CD - Owner of the Vulcantraining mailing list