[vrnw-tt-users] hi, and a decision...

  • From: "Kevin Struska" <kev5688@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vrnw-tt-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 18:23:15 -0500

Hey peeps,
I hope everyone's ok, this will probably be the last time yall will hear from
me on here, more about that in a sec.

So I have decided that I no longer wish to be a part of the Teamtalk
server...It's nothing anyone did. I thought about this for a long time. If you
all want to contact me, I have a teamtalk server, which doesn't get a lot of
use, but it is there for anyone who wishes to use it. It's at
kstruska.ddns.net. You can also skype me at kev5688. Feel free to email me at
this address I'm writing from, kev5688@xxxxxxxxx if you can't or don't want to
contact me at the ways above. I hope to hear from some of you, even if it is
for at least a minute or so. Even if not, I hope for the best for all of you.
This wasn't a decision I made overnight, but I felt it was for the best. Take
care everybody.

Kev