[vrnw-tt-users] Terms Of Service Changes

  • From: Blake Galbraith <blakeblind@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vrnw-tt-users <vrnw-tt-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 20:37:04 -0600

Hello, all.

I've made a slight update to the terms of service. Basically, it's
stated that retransmitting or distributing content illegally won't be
tolerated, so please comply with copyright law. I won't look into
every situation to see if it violates copyrights, but if it's obvious
that it would, I'll enforce it just as I enforce the other rules.

If you haven't done so already, which I believe everyone on the list
has, please read the full set of rules at http://www.vrnw.org/tt_tos.
Even if you've read them, it's always a good idea to keep yourselves
up to date, even I do from time to time.

If anyone has any questions, concerns or comments, they're free to reply.

Have a wonderful day, folks!

Blake
To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to
vrnw-tt-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line. You
will have to confirm your desire to unsubscribe, but after this occurs, we
shall never again send you an email.