RE: carrying case/holster

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <ralfaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <voicerec-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:27:40 -0400

I had the same problem when I got my Sony MS1.  I went to a store where
they carry lots of different cell phones, and found a cell phone that
was as close to the size of the recorder as possible, then I went to the
cell phone accessories section of that store, and found a case designed
for the same phone.  Usually, if it is a popular phone, you will find
cases from 2 or 3 different manufacturers.  I found one that fit my MS1
almost perfectly, and it has a belt clip.  Give it a try and you might
be surprised how close you can come to finding a good case that will fit
the b25.

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro
ralfaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx