RE: Moving MP3 files to the DM1?

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <voicerec-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:55:01 +0100

Hi,
Thanks for this!  I managed to do this last night, though I don't think it was
Musicmatch that put the driver on, but something else, as it did it when I
plugged the USB cable into the unit after reinstalling the software.  Do you
know if the Musicmatch software supplied is the standard or plus version?  It
keeps asking for the Plus key, but I don't know whether I actually have or need
this key.

Thanks, and sorry for veering off topic.
Andrew.