[voew-listserver] Please vote for our MOOC on collective action and the environment

  • From: "Andreas Thiel" <a.thiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <envgov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <voew-listserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ak-umwelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <entitle2012@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 13:36:44 +0200

Dear Friends and colleagues,

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on collective action,
institutions and the environment!

The German Stifterverband has launched a call for developing online courses
and the Division of Resource Economics (Konrad Hagedorn) with some help also
of my group has submitted a respective proposal:

Please, enjoy the outcome here:

<https://moocfellowship.org/submissions/understanding-sustainability-environ
mental-problems-collective-action-and-institutions>
https://moocfellowship.org/submissions/understanding-sustainability-environm
ental-problems-collective-action-and-institutions

An integral part of the proposal was producing a video introducing the
concept of the planned course. Likewise, the evaluation and selection
process of the submitted proposals will greatly depend on the result of the
designed online voting for the courses/videos. Therefore, we would like to
encourage many of our colleagues to vote for our course, so that we can
continue with this endeavor.

Please vote for our course on the website for which you find the link above
in order to give it a high ranking before a selection committee finally
decides about the fellowships. The voting will be closed on 22 May. Also,
please circulate this message to your network

Thank you very much!

Professor Andreas Thiel (Ph.D.)

Einstein Junior Fellow

Humboldt Universität zu Berlin - Department für Agrarökonomie / Department
of Agricultural Economics Gastprofessur Umweltgovernance / Temporary
Professorship Environmental Governance

Mail: Unter den Linden 6, D-10099 Berlin, Germany

Office: Luisenstraße 50, D- 10117 Berlin

Fon: ++49(0)30/ 2093-46496 - Fax: ++49(0)30/ 2093-46499

www:  <http://www.environmental-governance.hu-berlin.de/>
http://www.environmental-governance.hu-berlin.de/

BESUCHEN SIE UNSERE FAKULTÄT WÄHREND DER BERLINER LANGEN NACHT DER
WISSENSCHAFTEN AM 8. Juni 2013:  <http://www.agrar.hu-berlin.de/lndw>
http://www.agrar.hu-berlin.de/lndw