[voew-listserver] Fwd: voew-listserver: icyess2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx post needs approval

  • From: VÖW-Geschäftsstelle <info@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "voew-listserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <voew-listserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 13:57:06 +0200

<ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----
     Datum: Thu, 23 May 2013 18:26:08 -0400 (EDT)
Antwort an: icyess2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Betreff: voew-listserver: icyess2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx post needs approval
        An: voew-listserver-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Non-member submission to closed-post list.

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
voew-listserver-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you wish to decline the post, change the 'apppost' below to 'delpost'.
If you wish to edit the post, change it to 'modpost' and edit the message
as needed - not all mail programs will work with modpost.

DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Ecartis needs it.
// apppost 519E9780:5113.1:ibrjyvfgfreire

From icyess2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thu May 23 18:26:08 2013
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 00:37:52 +0200
From: ICYESS2013 <icyess2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: voew-listserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx