[visurfacereader] Which surface reader for the mac is the latest?

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 13:10:04 +0200

Hi, I’m asking this because i don’t know if i actually have the latest version
of the Surface reader app. Firstly when looking in the bundle for the surface
reader app, i found an old empty log file from around june this year, that
shouldn’t be there if i got a newer version or should it?
When i checked the version of the app, it was from may 2014 i think. And the
last reason i wonder is that the surface reader showed the same behaviour as it
did one beta version ago, when instead of opening a save dialog when i finished
trying to define what buttons, faders and knobs on the Digi003 do, it crashed
on me leaving nothing of the work i did intact, the protocol definition just
vanished. If there indeed is a later version for the Mac, that should be ready
for the Digi003 where do i get this? If there isn’t a later version than the
one i have, i’m afraid i’ve encountered a bug in the Surface reader program.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
/Krister