[visurfacereader] Re: Possible Jaws version problem

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 17:28:20 -0000

OK, it’s an easy test – just make sure you’ve got your surface selected in the
list box and press F3 (live mode), F4 (ID mode) and F5 (Screen Reader mode).
You should hear the names of the modes announced. If you don’t then you’ve can
double-check what mode you’re in using Insert+PageDown (this will work
regardless of the bug) – if this keystroke indicates that the modes are
changing but you’re not hearing announcements from the F-keys then you’ve
reproduced the problem.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess