[visurfacereader] Podcast 1 on Logic Pro X is now on line,,,,,

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 23:51:58 -0400

Hi folks,

I know that some of you have an interest in Logic Pro x as I do.  The first of
a series of podcast has been out for a couple of weeks and you can find it at,
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/Podcast/LogicProXAccessibilityPodcast1.mp3
and at,
http://guitarbytouch.com/logic/?page_id=27

We plan to do at least 3 and probably more.

These cast are not to teach some one how to step by step use LPX, that can only
be done well by reading the Logic Pro x users guide found on the Apple site,
but hopefully they will give folks an idea of all of the neat features that are
accessible.  You can also find the Logic Pro X accessibility overview 5.1 at,
http://icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/audio/Logic%20With%20Voiceover/LogicProXAccessibilityOverviewdraft5_1.shtml

I am really enjoying learning and using this program and I hope to share much
of what I have learned and others have learned through these Podcast.
HTH,  kr

We are Braille Bible printers,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy