[visurfacereader] Re: Digi003 again - some more stupid questions

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:33:13 +0100

Hi,

It'd make sense to ignore any buttons that change the mode of the unit away
from that which communicates with a DAW, as they're not going to be useful to
us anyway.

I'm sure you sent me a layout, but I did lose a few emails due to a net book
failure, so please send it again as I'd rather have two copies than none (grin).

Best wishes.
Tim Burgess