[VISTA] installing drivers in unattended install

  • From: "John G. Heim" <jheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vista@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 18:14:51 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to set up a unattended Windows 7 install. I need to install some
sound drivers as part of the unattended install. This is critical in that I
am blind and I need sound in order to operate the machine. The problem is
that I don't understand the instructions for installing additional drivers.
Can't I just tell the installer where the extra drivers are and have it use
them?

Windows Vista Links, list options
and info are available at:
http://www.VistaPop.com