[VISTA] Download Pick: ResSwitch Change Screen Resolution via shortcut or command line in Windows Vista and Windows XP

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, vista@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:26:19 -0400

I needed to find a FREE program to change the resolution from the command
line for Windows Vista. I found ResSwitch that is a program that uses the
command line sent to it, to change the display mode. With ResSwitch you can
create a number of shortcuts on your desktop using different command lines
which will allow you to change mode with a simple double click on your
desktop. Click on the link below to see how I did it.
See:
http://kenzig.blogspot.com/2008/10/download-pick-resswitch-change.html
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com