[visionrehabtherapist] Re: new labeling system for prescriptions

  • From: Terrie Terlau <tterlau@xxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Robin Stemple' <rstemple@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 15:20:56 -0400

Dear Rob and list,
I just wanted to clarify that APH has not developed the prescription labeling
systems I sent to the list. APH is working on a list of resources that includes
what exists on the market. You can learn more about any of the systems in my

The only APH product mentioned in my previous email is MagneTachers for
Sherlock Labels, vinyl magnetic squares that allow Sherlock labels to work when
fastened to metal objects and that can be used with Sherlock labels on canned
goods.

I hope this clears things up.
Terrie
Terrie (Mary T). Terlau, PhD