[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Voice labeling?

  • From: "Ruth Ferguson" <Ruth.Ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mccallr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 17:13:42 -0700

Sorry if I missed the answer somewhere in an earlier post...but wasn't the
original question asking about getting clients too used to using one of these
or getting too many items labeled and then
being confused?? of what is the best or most used one?
Is the Pen Friend widely used? Is the Voxcom? I thought the voxcom was kind of
old and not as useful, but maybe I'm wrong...do people use it? Isn't it
difficult for V.I. clients to thread the tape
into the machine?

Just curious if I missed more of the duscussion around this.

Thanks!!
Ruth Ferguson, TVI, VRT
Yukon Territory, Canada