[visionrehabtherapist] Petition for NYS Licensure

  • From: Maria Rinklin <maria.rinklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:48:11 -0400

Good Afternoon,

While I understand that not everyone on this listserve is in support of the
NYS licensure bill (as the verbiage is currently written), I'd like to take
this opportunity to spread the word about a petition created by the
students of Hunter College's VRT & OM graduate program, which does support
the initiative.

If you do wish to show your support for the NYS licensure bill (as it
stands) please sign this petition to provide the citizens of New York with
high quality licensed O&M and VRT services:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/new-york-state-licensure-for-vision-rehabilitation/

Thank you for your time and consideration. Hope to meet some of you at
Lobby Day!

Sincerely,
Maria Rinklin
Graduate Student