[visionrehabtherapist] Re: More Good News

  • From: "Leah Gerlach" <lag324@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Lenore.Dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:13:38 -0500

 How wonderful, Congratulations

Leah Gerlach

-----Original Message-----
From: visionrehabtherapist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:visionrehabtherapist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dillon,
Lenore (Rehab)
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 2:26 PM
To: visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Fugate, Linda (Rehab)
Subject: [visionrehabtherapist] More Good News

I was so excited to learn about Dr. McMann.  I want to share that one
more person in the VRT crowd is now a DR.  The message below is from
Linda Fugate, Rehabilitation Teacher in Mobile.

______________

Recently I reached an educational milestone, I successfully defended my
dissertation. It was an amazing experience being considered an expert in
the field. My degree is a Doctor of Education (EdD) in counseling and my
research area was adjustment to blindness. I am very excited to be able
to bring this knowledge to our profession. In sharing my research, two
of the unexpected conclusions I found was the effect of unstable vision
and the dependence of RT's for adjustment counseling. Thank to everyone
for their support along the way and The doctor is in...

_______________

Congratulations to all!!!

Lenore

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential and/or
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original
e-mail message.

04/11/13

Administrator e-mail: dietz1112@xxxxxxxxx