[visionrehabtherapist] Loud talking clock with date not British

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 10:25:49 -0400

Hello everyone,

Can someone recommend to me a loud talking clock which gives the time and the
date when asked, but doesn't have a British accent?

I am drawing a blank on this question and am trying to figure out what to
recommend.

Thanks.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea. -Isak Dinesen
(pen name of Karen Blixen), author (1885-1962)