[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Great news!

  • From: Lynne Luxton <lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'lag324@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lag324@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Deanna.Austin@xxxxxx" <Deanna.Austin@xxxxxx>, "visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 14:30:51 +0000

Congratulations Dr. John McMahon!! Well-earned and Well-deserved! All the Best
to you, Lynne Luxton

Lynne Luxton, EdD, CVRT
Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist
Helen Keller Services for the Blind
57 Willoughby Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Tel: (718) 522-2122, ext. 2236
Fax: (718) 935-9463
Email: Lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The information contained in this email transmission and any attachments may
contain information that is privileged and or confidential and is intended only
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, or agent responsible for delivering this communication, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the
original communication and any attachment from any computer, server or other
electronic recording or storage device. Receipt by anyone other than the
intended recipient is not a waiver of any privilege.