[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Accessible Credit Reports

  • From: "Susan-Marie" <susanmarie9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 12:43:48 -0800

Thank you for this Shelley; I've received mine in Braille several times and,
the last time, my entire social security number was displayed instead of just
the last four numbers.  Your email reminded me to contact them about this
because I've already had my identity stolen three times in the past.  I've
practically written a book about how blind people can protect themselves
against having our information compromised. *smile* Thanks again.
Susan-Marie Huang
Co- founder of
www.blindness-awareness.info