[visionegg] recommended: visionegg for fmri experiments,inclusive subject's response logging

  • From: Christoph Lehmann <lehmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 15:57:55 +0200

Hi everybody

After some time...I finally succeeded in using visionegg for fmri-experiments.

(i)   the presentation is synchronized with the scanner (using the TTL signal
      coming from the scanner)
(ii)  the presentation is synchronized with the vertical retrace signal
(iii) the response of the subject, using a button box is logged via the
parallel-port
(iv)  stimulus, onset-time of the stimulus, response and reaction-time of the
subject incl. potential
      imprecision is logged into a text-file for easy analysis afterward
(iv)  the app is running under LINUX with max_priority, so we have an excellent
timing

Congratulation, Andrew!

--
Christoph Lehmann                            Phone:  ++41 31 930 93 83
Department of Psychiatric Neurophysiology    Mobile: ++41 76 570 28 00