[visionegg] Re: changing screen dimensions dynamically

  • From: Simeon Fitch <simeon.fitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:52:09 -0500

I'm not sure if this is really answering your question, but when I've
had to pass properties to pygame that I would have normally passed via
glutInit() I've use the functions pytame.display.set_mode() or
pygame.display.gl_set_attribute() methods:

http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/pygame_display.html#set_mode
http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/pygame_display.html#gl_set_attribute

for example:
pygame.display.gl_set_attribute(pygame.locals.GL_STENCIL_SIZE, 8)

So you should be able to set the double buffering flag this way,
although I believe it is turned on (by VisionEgg?) by default.

Best,

Simeon

Simeon H.K. Fitch, Owner
Mustard Seed Software