[visionegg] Who's using the Presentation class?

  • From: Eamon Caddigan <ecaddiga@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 01:01:00 -0600

Hi all,

Our lab is getting ready to run its first experiments that make use of Vision Egg. They work well enough, but I've been unable to make use of the Presentation class for my main loop without the result feeling uncomfortably kludgey.

I'm happy to write my own main loop. However, since the code I write now may be used by other people in the lab as we continue transitioning to Vision Egg, I want it to fall in line with the current best practices.

I'd probably feel better about this if the examples distributed with Vision Egg included a multi-trial experiment.

Thanks,
Eamon Caddigan